No Boys Allowed.

For the past few months I've felt out of place. Every trip home reminded me of the spark that me and my older sister started. Some how I let people push me back into a box. Trying to avoid criticism and anxiety I let my half of the deal fade. The ideas continued to circulate but I stayed complacent, unaware of how to balance it all.   Its crazy how were taught to play it safe, but like the saying goes "If you never go to far, you'll never know how far you can go".  So here goes everything. Im not expecting you to understand, Im expecting you to doubt me. Some will say im spreading myself to thin, but my element has always been outside of the norm. There's an emptiness within me because I cant keep holding back. Its the only way for everything to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment